Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rodney King New Book: THE RIOT WITHIN (VIDEO)

...




Rodney King Interview: Talks About The Trayvon Marting Killing.(VIDEO)








The man whose beating by California police officers caused the worst riots in U.S. history, and who has gone into history books as one of the faces of America's mistreatment of blacks weighs in on another victim who has joined that rank.

Rodney King talks about his new book about the events of that fateful day 20 years ago and discusses the Trayvon Martin killing.






Thanks SUNNY






...

2 comments:

Sunny said...

YOU ARE WELCOME CHIMP...ALL I DID WAS TELL YOU ABOUT THE NEWS I WATCHED THIS MORNING, ABOUT RODNEY KING. I HAD TEARS WHILE WATCHING, ALL THESE YEARS LATER....BUT ON THE OTHER SUBJECT HERE....I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS....I DON'T THINK *ALL* THE INFO WAS PUT FORTH....THERE WAS MORE TO THIS THAN WE KNOW....AND WOW WHAT AN UPROAR....EVEN *BEFORE* ANY OF THE FACTS WERE BROUGHT FORTH.

Chimp said...

I would not be surprised if the White House fanned the Trayvon Martin flames to get Americans' attention away from the sconomy and his bad presidency!!!