Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jury trial for woman displaying big plastic testicles on her pickup bumper

~





Now, if they were real and she had cut them off her cheating husband...






A Berkeley County South Caroline woman will get a jury trial for a ticket she was given by police for displaying big plastic testicles on the back of her pickup truck.

Virginia Tice of Bonneau was given a $445 ticket July 5 that accuses her of violating the state's obscene bumper sticker law.

Police Chief Franco Fuda asked for a jury trial, saying questions of obscenity should be determined by community standards.






~

1 comment:

jadedj said...

I can't speak to her right to do this, and even though I am a flaming liberal, I would question that right.
Because, at the very least it is disgusting.

I have seen this very thing in Nebraska, with my children looking on.

What it does say to me is this individual is probably a low-life, low I.Q., loathsome cretin. I hope she has the book throw at her.