Monday, July 6, 2009

Why Do I "HATE" Sarah Palin ?

~





This question is being posed by several of Palins supporters or those among us who think it's a sin to criticize another female and they ask it rhetorically not really thinking they are going to get an answer.

Well, I'm not letting them off so easily. Though , I think the word "hate" is a very strong word, I can't reject that characterization out right.

Because , I actually do hate liars and Sarah Palin is a liar. But instead of me, TELLING you why I hate her, by going into a partisan rant filled with name calling and slurs, I'll just SHOW you why I hate her.


I call this one. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.




She lies and when called on it, she continues to lie.



She was and still is , unqualified to be Vice President of the United States. This is verified by her own words.......



Those are just a few things.

The other things that bothered me about her were more on the grounds of morality and ethics and I already expressed my opinions on those things in a previous diary. But to all those asking why I and/or others "hate" or dislike Sarah Palin , you now have your answer.

MORE HERE





~

No comments: