Sunday, April 26, 2009

“W’s” Tall Tales

~




“Waterboarding is fun. I believe my fraternity at Yale invented waterboarding.

At “Skulls and Bones”,Sigma Alpha Beta to you dummies, we used to initiate newbees by “beer-boarding”. It was a lot like waterboarding, except you were bombed out of your mind on good old Heineken. Only the best for “future deciders of the world”, as we called ourselves. The thought today makes me drool.

Of course, the CIA and the Pentagon didn’t want to waste all that good expensive beer on terrorists, so they used water instead. But it was purified spring water.

I tell you, I was “beer-boarded” at least 10 times and loved every second of it. It’s a lot like riding a roller coaster, scary at first but exhilarating afterwards.

So I don’t understand all the hoopla about this fun interrogation method. Maybe the CIA should have used beer after all. Then, no one would call it torture.”



(Written by Chimpplanet)


~

No comments: